Little Folks School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about Cordoba Masjid in proximity to ground zero???

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about Cordoba Masjid in proximity to ground zero??? Empty What do you think about Cordoba Masjid in proximity to ground zero???

Post by Aniqa Qazi Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:21 am

Feisal Abdul Rauf has initialized this project of Cordoba academy near ground zero which is the place where world trade centre was before its fall, this is an Islamic Academy where people can come from far and wide to learn Islam and its basic, it has a Masjid inside it too...I personally think its a very good idea so that these non-Muslims would know what actually Islam is, that we promote peace and tranquility with love and war is just the final resort when our relegion and life is threatened.They must know that "terrorism" is the element we Muslims have been fighting for, and hate to the core. We are not responsible for all these heinous acts but we are the scapegoats. We welcome all those who want to know the truth about the most mis-understood relegion which stand on the pillars of logic, cogency; veracity; precision; truth, fratenity, forgiveness, sincerity and sacrifice!

Well, what do u guys think?? should it be or not? Americans are in rage, they are protesting by all means to halt its aim.Lets favour it, in case we get a good chance to pronounce the truthfulness of our relegion. So i guess i have my honour to say, "go MUSILMS go forward and don't give up, let it be, let them know!!!"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aniqa Qazi
Aniqa Qazi

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Cordoba Masjid in proximity to ground zero??? Empty Re: What do you think about Cordoba Masjid in proximity to ground zero???

Post by Usama Khan Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 am

gud..!
Usama Khan
Usama Khan
Little Folkian
Little Folkian

http://www.lawbreakermain.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum